The Acumatica ISV Software Certification Guidelines describe the technical requirements that an ISV solution must meet to integrate with and operate within the Acumatica ERP application. The purpose of this testing is to give the market the assurance that an ISV solution built for Acumatica ERP meets the technical requirements that adhere to a high standard. The published test guidelines will walk through the test process and help to make sure that an ISV’s solution meets our certification requirements.
The certification test guidelines are designed to increase the quality of solutions that run within the Acumatica ERP environment and address the following goals:
With the recent release of Acumatica 2019 R1, we have updated our Certification Guidelines. Here is a brief outline of the changes made in the 2019 R1 edition of the guidelines in comparison to last year’s edition:
• Custom fields defined for DACs from Acumatica ERP or Acumatica xRP assemblies (including the ones defined in a DAC extension that is mapped to an extension table) must start with a Usr prefix, followed by the assigned solution initials. (A Usr prefix is option for fields that are not bound to the database and is unnecessary for the fields defined in a DAC extension that is mapped to an extension table.
• DAC extensions must start with the assigned initials.
• In Requirement 1.3, a new restriction was added to prohibit the use of underscores in any part of the Solution Version Number of the version labeling.
• For Requirement 1.11, a new rule was introduced for generic inquiries exposed via the OData protocol to ensure that generic inquiries do not contain warnings about potential performance issues.
• In Requirement 4.5, clarifications were made to the Summary and Intent and How to Comply sections in the description of the requirement. Starting on September 1, 2019, Recommendation 4.7 will be become a requirement.
*A redistributable Acumatica customization package
Our promise to you:
1. We will never give your e-mail address to anyone else for any reason.
2. You can opt-out at any time.
Signing up for newsletters indicates you agree with our terms of service
If you decide that you no longer want to receive a newsletter, you can unsubscribe by clicking the "Unsubscribe" link, located at the bottom of each newsletter.